***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife
***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife
***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife
***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife
***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife

***DEPOSIT*** Arctus Folding knife

Regular price $106.25 Sale

*****DEPOSIT LISTING*****
*******25% DEPOSIT*******
****TOTAL PRICE $425****

Almost 5 years ago I started making knives with the goal of making my dream knives a reality. I have made many pieces that I am very proud of and I will continue making them as long as my life allows.

For the last 18 months I prototyped, planned, built, tested, timed, and sourced everything I need to make small-batch handmade folders and fixed blades efficiently in my shop. I finally have the whole process down and all the kink have been ironed out.

I have designed this folding knife to be as durable as I can possibly make them. The blade on all models is 3/16" thick and is heat-treated and cryo tempered to 62-63HRC. The pivot pin is 1/4" thick and the stop pin is 3/16" thick for maximum strength. The area of the lock bar that presses against the blade called the lock face is carbidized, a process that embeds tungsten carbide into the metal and further strengthens this area of the knife preventing wear and increasing the longevity of the locking mechanism. I chose a carbide detent ball to retain the blade when in the closed position, again for maximum durability. I have thoroughly overbuilt this knife without adding a lot of bulk and kept the overall thickness of the knife well under .5" thick. 

The Arctos Folder features a 3.9" cutting edge, a small sharpening choil and jimping along the spine for additional thumb grip. When open the knife measures 9" overall and closed it measures 5" long. 

I am going to be running pre-orders for the first batch of 12 blades, you can choose between drop point, tanto, and clip point. You can also choose between a flipper  and a thumb stud or even both if you perfer. 

This listing is the 25% deposit, when they are ready to ship I will update the listing for the remaining 75%. Mid November completion.

I guarantee the craftsmanship of my work for life. I want what I make to be handed down for generations to come.